Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Letter from your Sissies

Do you remember me telling you about the letter I found on my phone to you from Hallie? Well, at your viewing and the funeral we had this note in a type writer that each of your sisters wrote a part of. Each note helps you see the personalities of each of your beautiful and loving sisters.


Ang brought Great Grand Dad's typewriter with her when they drove out from Utah to use for such a special letter. This is extra special because you passed away on his Brithday. I know he was one of those loved ones who welcomed you back to heaven.

I love you, sweet angel.

xoxo
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Caleb's sissies are some of the sweetest, funnest, cutest girls on the planet. I watched them love and kiss him, and I saw how excited they were to spend time with him. I also watched how Caleb reacted to them. When they were with him he was so attentive and engaged. I hold on to the knowledge that they will get to do all the things with their little brother that they want to do, and that it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete