Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of School 2014

 Julia starts Kindergarten today. She's such a spunky, fun, sweet and excited 5 year old.

 Hallie is in 4th grade! She's my sensitive, loving, smart and happy 9 year old!

 Our 2nd grader!!! Audrey is my giggly, kind, kissable and joyful 7 year old!

 I sure am blessed. Claire got to sleep in since she is in middle school so she 
didn't take picture with the girls.
 Caleb, you're my courageous, dimple faced, amazing angel baby. 

 The girls made sure to blow you kisses.
 Julia always prays you will make new friends in heaven. I bet you are today.
 You are so special. All my babies are.
 And le's not forget the middle schooler!!!! Claire is my responsible, sporty, lovely, and sweet 12 year old. She is growing up way too fast. All the girls are. 

Well sweet angel, there's been lots of tears for a few days now about back to school. Oh my son, I love you. I love your sisters. We are blessed because you are ours and families are forever. Have a wonderful day buddy. Blow us kisses from heaven. 

xoxo
Mom

3 comments:

  1. This I what I love about these pictures. Claire is wearing her YW necklace! Adorable…and her makeup makes her look so grown up. Hallie's shirt is too cute! She's always so stylish. Audrey's messenger bag is awesome. I love the sparkles! And Julia's hair is so cute. She looks so excited to go to school! It seems like they all chose things that match their personalities, and I love that. This post brought me to tears. My heart is with you in Texas. I hope the girls had a good first day. I'm sure Caleb was blowing kisses all day! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saige wore the same shirt as Hallie in her first day! We went and got it after you left Utah. :) The girls looked so cute and grown up.
    You forgot to mention that the mother of all those beautiful Fishies is my:
    Beautiful, Faithful, Trusting, Loyal, Loves with her Whole Heart little sister, Leah.

    I adore you all. A.D.O.R.E. I pray for you everyday but I prayed extra hard yesterday. Love love love you.
    xoxo
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete