Friday, August 8, 2014

One Month

It's hard to believe it's already been a month. I miss you every single day. I love you more than there are sands in the sea. I'm sure grateful for your sisters. They remind me to live life and enjoy the little things. They are so loving and are immediately at my side if they see me cry or think I'm sad. They are so tender hearted and I love each one of them more than they will ever know. I am so blessed. Our family is so blessed. Daddy has been able to be home with us and that has made such a difference for him and our family. He's going back to work on Monday. His firm has been amazing. Above and beyond. What a tremendous blessing.

We have received gift cards and money to do things together as a family and it has been wonderful to spend time together. People are so giving, so generous. We are so touched and so grateful for everything. 

Dad I and I went out to dinner with some friends tonight but it was too hard. We had to leave, I had to leave. Goodness this is hard. 

Caleb, we love you. So very much, baby boy. 

Xoxo
Mom

Thank you dear friend, for taking Caleb balloons. 

5 comments:

  1. Mr. Caleb,

    I have thought about you all day long. I can't beleive it's already been a month since you went back to Heaven. I miss you. I think about you and talk to you all the time. I always think of you when the sky is beautiful... when there is a striking sunset or rays of light poking through the clouds...you feel closer. I pray for you and love love love you. I try and make better choices try and be a better me because of you. Because of my love for you. Because of your perfect life. I will love you and think of you every day until I see you again sweet boy. Thank you for having the courage it took to complete your mission on this earth. It gives all of us courage in our lives.
    I love you, Caleb Luke. More than you know.

    xoxo
    Auntie Angie

    Leah... my heart has been heavy all day thinking of you. I love you more than I can express. I pray for you constantly. My heart is in Rockwall every second. I wish so badly I could have taken something to Caleb's grave today. I am so grateful for whoever did!!! You are my hero, Leah. I couldn't be prouder of you for your faith.... and I couldn't be more sorry for your heartache.

    I love the Buzz Balloon. We all love Caleb to infinity and beyond!!
    xoxo
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hurts my heart to think of you hurting. I heard "A Sky Full of Stars" a few days ago while I was driving home and cried through the whole thing. And then I cried some more. I miss you guys, and I wish I could be near you because it's so comforting to hug you all and talk to you. Oh I miss him so so much. I think of him all the time. I love you all so much! Thanks to the friend who brought him balloons. Whoever you are, thank you for showing love to our Angel Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think about you every day. I pray for you and your family. Caleb, I never met you, but I think about you constantly and you know you hold a very special place in my heart little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did it. You made it through a tough tough milestone. We love you and those 5 fishies of yours.

    ReplyDelete