Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Give Thanks

I have a lot to give thanks for. It was so wonderful to spend thanksgiving with your dad and sisters this year. And not only am I home and not even on bed rest but I am still pregnant with Alexis. 

The Hansen's invited us to Thanksgiving dinner. I need to get pictures form Auntie Cindy because it was amazing!!!! Right down to little turkey thank you's on our place mats with tootsie rolls. We had such a wonderful time. Uncle Josh got a job in Austin and we got to spend the day with him which was great. We are so excited for Christmas when Aunt Carol and kids come too! 

In some ways I feel like I can't believe a year has passed since last thanksgiving but in others it feels like so much happened how could it only be a year. 

We are going to deliver lovies for your birthday to the NICU. We have gotten packages lately from family and friends who want to be a part of it. Each time I open a package with a lovey it makes me smile. I am excited to give them to the little fighters and their families in your honor.

You are missed and loved, sweet boy. So very much. 

Love you to heaven and back. 
Xoxo
Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment