Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014


Ready to open stockings...
Love you, sweet boy! 
The kids were screaming and so excited about every gift. 


Love your sissies like crazy. 



After the presents were unwrapoed we went right away to your grave. 
We opened your stocking there and left you your goodies. 
The girls picked out a lovey for Alexis after my 24 week appointment. When they saw that there was a matching blue one the begged to get it for you. So I said we could give it to you for Christmas. Love that you and Lexie have matching lovies from your sweet sisters. 
After going through your stocking they got to open a gift from you that Dad and I custom ordered. 

A puzzle of you in your Santa hat just after you were born that says, Merry Christmas." They were very excited. 
Here we are. Goodness we love you, mister. 
As soon as the girls got home they started on the puzzle. 
They finished it! 
The girls and I noticed a ray of light that stayed for a very long time. It made me think of all the things around us, angels and blessings, that we can't see. 
I wish I COULD see you. But for now I'll try to pay more attention to the many blessings we have. 

We had our traditional Christmas  breakfast, crepes, bacon and orange juice. Mmmm.  
The kids had so much fun playing with cousins all day. 
We face timed grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Love technology. 

I noticed at a certain angle you could see lip marks on your picture. Guess there have been a few occasions where I have lip gloss on when I kiss you. 
At bedtime the kids said, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night."
Julia's prayer was precious. She prayed, "Bless caleb to know we love him. Bless that caleb and alexis can be friends in heaven and good brother and sister. Please help caleb to know he is special to us and to everyone on this earth. Bless alexis to know we love her and that we are happy she is our baby sister." It was precious. It was a wonderful prayer to end such a beautiful and special Christmas. We miss you, buddy. I cried myself to sleep last night. I just miss you so much. But God needs you for a greater work in heaven. 

Goodnight my sweet angel. Mommy loves you so. 

Xoxo
Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment