Thursday, December 25, 2014

A gift unlike any other

My favorite gift this Christmas was from your sweet sisters. They made Dad and me a moon. They worked on it while I was out shopping and couldn't wait for us to open it. When we unwrapped it I couldn't talk because I couldn't control my emotions. The thought and love that went into this touched my heart unlike anything I have experienced. This has been our motto as we were away from each other when I was in the hospital and then as we were away from you when you were in the hospital. Although we are still apart from you physically our hearts are intertwined and always will be. I love it! 
 I put it next to you on the mantle. 
I just wanted to show you what your sisters made us. It's beautiful isn't it? 

More posts to come. 
Xoxo
Mom 

1 comment: