Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas


Oh sweet boy, I love you. The feelings I have for our Savior and the gift He is in our lives is much deeper because of you. 
As I got things ready for Christmas I remembered a box of things I bought last year for all of the kids stockings. I remember being torn about how many things I should buy. Should I buy for 4 or 5? Ultimately my hope for you won out and I bought things to put in your stocking as well as your sisters. It was really hard to pull those out and not get to give them to you. But they are hanging  in your stocking and we will bring them to your grave with your Christmas flowers. Life is a hard thing. No matter how much we want things to turn out the way we think they should or want to we just don't know how they will end up. But what I do know is that our Savior is the most wonderful gift we could ever receive. Strength, hope and peace come from Him when we turn to him. Discovering Him and seeking Him has changed my life forever. You have changed my life, Caleb Luke. I miss you every day and look forward to when I can hold you in my arms again. I love you. 

Merry Christmas, son. 

Xoxo
Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment