Monday, December 8, 2014

Parade Time

Claire was in the Christmas parade this year and it was WINDY while we were waiting. The girls and daddy made a fort to shield the wind. It worked pretty well! 
Claire picked out a leopard print Santa hat which made her easy to spot! She waved at us once she spotted us and heard us yelling. The girls loved seeing her! 
I can't believe how quickly december is flying by. Seems like it should still be November! 
I think about you all the time and I love you more than you'll ever know. I'm working on a surprise for you and the girls on your birthday so I'm busy doing that, which is good!!! Time passes quicker, especially when I'm busy doing things for my sweet babies. 

I'm 26 weeks pregnant...27 this week and sporting a very large baby bump!!!
The girls love how big my tummy is getting. 

Sure love you sweet boy!!!!
Xoxo
Mom

1 comment:

  1. LOVE to see that tummy getting bigger. I love you all more than I can say. Caleb is in my heart every minute as are you.

    xoxoxo
    Ang

    ReplyDelete