Wednesday, January 8, 2014

We love our nurses!!!

Update from Leah:
Caleb had a blood transfusion a few days ago. When they do a transfusion they hold the feedings. When they start feeding them again once the transfusion is done, they start a little at a time. Unfortunately Caleb hadn't popped since then. They gave him 3 suppositories over a few days and still nothing. Apparently he pooped after I left because the nurse put this note in his crib with him so i would know. My mom noticed the note and called me. I loved it. I love his nurses!




While I was there today Caleb had his thumb in his mouth. The tube makes it hard but he managed to get it in there. It was adorable.



Caleb's oxygen was in the 40s and 50s today which is good. He's a fighter like his daddy.

Keep going little Caleb. We love you.
xoxo
Auntie Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment