Monday, March 2, 2015

Official

Well my sweet boy, you are officially a big brother!!!! Alexis came a few days before her scheduled c section and came into the world today screaming. She screamed and screamed and I sobbed and sobbed. She is just beautiful and we are all smitten. We all feel like this isn't real but it sure is! She weighs 7 pounds 10 ounces and is 19.5 inches long. She pretty much has all of you in her and is beyond precious. Your dad and sisters are all with her while she gets her first bath. I am so grateful she is here safe and healthy. Beyond grateful. My cup runneth over. 

Love you to heaven and back. 
Xoxo
Mom 






3 comments:

  1. I am freaking out. I can't stop looking at my phone at her pictures. She is beautiful. The most perfect little miracle and blessing sent straight from a loving Heavenly Father and precious Mister Caleb.

    Love you so dang much I can't even stand it.
    xoxox
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on cloud 9! The bell rang to end school, and Angie called to ask me if I could believe it. I said, "BELIEVE WHAT?!" She said, "You haven't checked your TEXT MESSAGES?!? When I saw Lexie Grace's face, I just bawled and bawled. She is beyond beautiful. I am so thrilled, and grateful. The world is just a brighter place with that baby girl in it, and I can't wait to get to know her. Ha! I don't have to wait very long, since I'll meet her on SATURDAY I'm pretty sure her big brother is thrilled, too, and watching lovingly. I'm looking forward to pictures of the girls with their baby sister. My, but heads are going to turn when those 5 get dressed up! Gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe how perfect she is. You two have beautiful newborns. I left my phone at home today...probably a good thing since I wouldn't have been able to concentrate on teaching. I love seeing you near her, holding her. It does my heart good. I'm getting all teary, but it's because I am so so happy! I can't wait to see her and cuddle her! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete