Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Alexis' Due Date

Today was your sisters due date and boy am I glad she is here safe and sound. We went to a post op appointment to make sure I'm healing okay and as gram and I went to leave Audrey says, "Are you leaving Lexie with us?" Ummm no, not quite. 
Lexis was all snuggle and cozy in her car seat. When we got to the dr office I lifted up the car seat cover and peeked in at her and saw this...

I laughed pretty hard because I was not expecting to see that! The second picture is blurry because I was laughing. She is cute even with a floral pirate patch. 

The appointment went well. I love my doctor. She is pretty much the best OB, not to mention person, I could ever hope for as a Dr. 

I can't believe a week has already gone by since Alexis was born. She is such a precious baby. Here are a few pictures from the week. 






She loves to be snuggled and cozy and hates to be uncovered. She loves to eat and suck on her binkie. 

Sure do love you, buddy. 
Wish you were here with us. 

Xoxo 
Mom 

2 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I love that picture with her and Claire Bear. I really cannot wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just beautiful. We can't wait to meet her either.

    ReplyDelete