Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Completely in Love

Oh my goodness Caleb. Your baby sister is absolutely beautiful, just as your 4 big sisters are. We are all just in love and so grateful she is here safe and sound. We can't get enough of her!






Oh how she melts our hearts. Just as you and each of your sisters did and still do. There is something about a baby straight from heaven. Thanks for keeping her company until it was her time to come. I know you taught her all she needs to know. 

Sure do love you mister, mister. 

Xoxo
Mom 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck!!! She is too darling. I am so smitten with everything about her. Love her skin, her little nose, her sweetness and lips. I hate living away from each other. HATE IT. Miss you and so beyond happy for you and your beautiful family,.

    Love you to the moon and back.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete