Thursday, March 19, 2015

Holding Lexie

Your sissies LOVE to hold and kiss, and hug and kiss and look at and kiss, your baby sister. They are constantly doing so and rush to her when she makes a peep. They were the same way with you only they didn't get to do that with you nearly as often as they would have liked. But some is better than none. These girls are definitely obsessed with babies and love having one at home.













There is a lot of love for this newest little bundle. Isn't she just the cutest, sweetest, most perfect little beauty? I still can't believe we have another baby. She is precious and I'll make sure to tell her all about you. I wish she could remember you. I wish you were running around the house right now getting into things. I wish we were all together. So grateful to know that one day we will be. Families are eternal and I am so grateful you're part of ours. So grateful your baby sister is too. Can't imagine our lives without you in them.

Love you to heaven and back.

xoxo
Mom


2 comments:

  1. How can they all be so beautiful? Dad said every one of Lexie's sisters looks like a little mommy, and I absolutely agree. It is wonderful to see the way they adore her, and to see the joy she brings with her. Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful!! We can't wait for our turn to hold her!!
    -Carol

    ReplyDelete