Thursday, September 25, 2014

16 Weeks Preggers

I went to see Dr. Gillean yesterday for my appointment. I got very emotional while I was driving there but was able to hold it together once I got there.  I also got an ultrasound of this little peanut...
She was doing summersaults as you can see. She's ready to do another in the picture with her head tucked and legs bent. :) 

The girls just thought it was the cutest thing ever, as did I. It reminded me about you and what a gymnast you were when you had enough fluid. Honestly you must be teaching her your tricks. 

The last few days I've started feeling a lot less naseous which is great. Dr Gillean seemed to think it will continue to get better here on out. Fingers crossed! 

We got this in the mail yesterday. The hospital is so amazing and we are so incredibly grateful for your care there and all the prayers offered on your behalf. 
You had everything you needed in your medical care along with amazing love from those who cared for you. You had more prayers offered for you than I can even count. Sometines, although faith is there along with amazing medical help, it just isn't in Heavenly Fathers plan. I have learned a lot in the last year that you helped teach me about submitting our will to Heavenly Fathers. Your life has great purpose and you are needed more in heaven than you are on earth. Although it's hard to understand I trust 100 percent in God's plan for you. We were so blessed to have you here for almost 7 months and I am forever grateful for that miracle. 

We love you, sweet boy. We miss you. We are so proud of you. 

Xoxo 
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment