Thursday, May 14, 2015

Peek

Here is a peek at Lexie's blessing dress. She was blessed the first week in May and she did so great. She looks like a princess doesn't she? Sure love her.

She discovered her hand today.
She had slobber all over her face by the time she was done.
I wonder if she'll be able to put her fist in her mouth like me. Yes, sadly my mouth is that big.

She's 10 weeks old already! She is giving me a few more minutes of awake happy time. I just wish I knew how to help her. She gets so upset and cries so much it breaks by heart. I keep telling daddy that it's a good thing she's so cute! 

This week has been really hard. Well who am I kidding, the last year and a half have been hard. But I'm feeling the weight of everything a lot lately. Mother's Day was especially hard. Your daddy and sisters did so much for me and made it truly special but I've never had a Mother's Day with a baby gone before. There's an ache and emptiness I can't even describe. I love you so very much. I miss you, Caleb. 

One day at a time. I've made it through a lot of one day at a times. Hopefully I'll get to a place where it doesn't take so much out of me to make it through each day. 

Sure do miss you. 
Xoxo
Mom 

2 comments:

  1. You'll get there sweet friend. I promise. The hard days will get less "hard." I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and miss Alexis looked absolutely adorable. Seriously. Zeb gave her a beautiful blessing.

    ReplyDelete