Friday, May 29, 2015

Memorial Day


We went to visit your grave on Memorial Day. It was beautiful to see flowers everywhere from family and loved ones who had visited. Here are your sweet sisters. 
I loved seeing the flags around the border of the entire cemetery. It was beautiful. 


We went to the Memorial Day picnic at the church and it was just great spending the day together. 

I am so grateful for those who have fought for our freedom. I can't express my gratitude for those that gave their lives for us. The biggest sacrifice of all. My heart goes out to the family members they left behind. I wish I could hug and thank all of them. 

Here was the sky after a huge storm during the day. It was 10 times more beautiful in person. 

I love you, mister.  

Xoxo
Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment