Thursday, April 9, 2015

Little Miss

Your little sister had a very rough day yesterday. She cried and cried and cried. Your sisters were determined to get her happy and tried everything under the sun. 

They gave her the binkie, turned on the swing, put your crib vibrating pad behind her and then turned on "Caleb songs" super loud (hence the black speaker next to her). Your music was the last thing they added and it seemed to do the trick. When the songs would switch she would start to get fussy again but quieted when another started. It was pretty tender to see how much she liked your songs. 

We got a good 15 minutes with her happy but then we needed to take Claire to church and she wasn't happy about that. She proceeded to cry off and on until close to 11pm. I think her tummy is really bothering her. I feel so bad for her and it's exhausting but I'm trying my hardest. Just like I'm trying my hardest to keep going without you here. Just like I'm trying my hardest to be a good mom and figure out our new normal. Sometimes I don't feel like I'm doing a very good job at all but I keep trying each and every day. 

I love you, mister. 
Xoxo
Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment