Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter

Happy Easter to my sweet boy. We love and miss you. 
For Easter we took eggs and an Easter bunny to you grave. Ww each wrote something on an egg that the savior gives that has helped us this past year and a half and helps us when we miss you. 
I wrote "Atonement." Because of the atonement I will be able to be with you again. He gave the most tremendous sacrifice that is hard to comprehend but one I am deeply and intensely grateful for. Because of our savior and what he has done for us, from the garden to the tomb, means we can live together again. I know my savior lives, that he was resurrected and that is a gift he gives to each of us. Words cannot express my love and appreciation for my savior, Jesus Christ. 
Happy Easter, bubba. 

We miss you. 
Boy am I grateful I will see you again. 

Xoxo
Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment