Thursday, April 16, 2015

6 Weeks, wild thing and a pirate!

I can't believe your little sister is 6 weeks old. She is wearing this sweet outfit a friend gave us at the shower. It says, "hand picked for earth by my brother in heaven." This was the outfit she came home from the hospital in. I just love it. 
Alexis has had a rough go. After looking at all her symptoms (lots and lots of crying, blood in stool, among other things) we've determined we think she has a milk protein intolerance. I've completely eliminated all milk products from my diet and have already seen an improvement, which is very promising. Bless her heart. Hopefully she will continue to get better. 

She is a champion burper. Seriously. She burps herself while she is eating!!! She is such a sweetheart and we just adore her. 

Audrey and Hallie were both in plays/performances at school. They're pretty awesome!!! 

Audrey was a wild thing...


And Hallie was a pirate. 
Julia, of course. needed to match. 

Your sisters did such great jobs! Love them like crazy. 

We are excited to walk on Saturday wearing our Caleb shirts!!! 

Sure do love you, son. 
Xoxo
Mom

2 comments:

  1. Oh, dear! :-( It took us 3 months to figure out Briel had the milk issue. I chose to eliminate it with our other three kids, too. After almost 12 years without it, I recently started eating it again and now I'm having issues! Good bye to milk for me now. Glad you figured out something to help her. Shes adorable! All your kids are! Take care! Oh, and my advice is....Read every label! ;-) I learned the hard way. I thought I had eliminated all dairy, ate pancakes...just added water, right?....and had a screamer again all night. I feel for you! Eat lots of Chinese type recipes that are dairy free. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete