Tuesday, October 21, 2014

We Made It

Well, we have made it past the day in this pregnancy that my water broke with you. Alexis Grace is 19 weeks 6 days old and still has fluid! Alexis gave the thumbs up sign during her ultrasound!!! 
Her appointment went well and she is a healthy mover and shaker. All her organs are working the way they should and she's active like her brother. She seriously moves like crazy. Your sisters keep asking when they can feel her kick...hopefully soon. She measures around 8 ounces and is right on target. So far so good! 

Bring on the maternity clothes! My pants are getting a bit uncomfortable so I know I'll be pulling them out soon. Wait, I never had maternity clothes with you because I never wore any before the hospital. Good thing I have friends that share! 

Sure love all my babies. 

Claire Olivia
Hallie Elizabeth
Audrey Lynn
Julia May 
Caleb Luke 
Alexis Grace 

Goodness you all have awesome names!
Xoxo
Mom

6 comments:

  1. I can think of no other word than Booyah! From Eric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING Eric's comment!! So awesome.... I have been counting the days and am grateful for every one. I am so happy for you and so in love with your entire family.

    xoxo
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so comforting that she has made it this far. Love the thumbs up…she's already got personality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I we all can catch our breath a tiny bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you know, I'm a big fan of names. I like it when the kids' names in a family sound good together, as if they belong. Your kids' names are awesome. They sound good together, as well as being strong individually. I know I really love a name when I look for excuses to say it. Alexis Grace is in that category!

    ReplyDelete