Sunday, January 18, 2015

Little Getaway

We took a trip this weekend to josh and carols since Monday is a holiday. We realized this is the last chance to visit them before alexis is born so we took it! The girls were VERY excited. 

It's been nice to just relax, go to parks and enjoy family. The weather has been gorgeous. 

After sitting in the car for 4 hours on Friday (and the fact I'm almost 33 weeks pregnant with my sixth pregnancy) my body was screaming at me. Saturday morning dad insisted I spend time lying down and by the early afternoon I was feeling normal again. Maren was so sweet and made me and only me a snack of kiwi and orange slices. I asked why I was so lucky to get such a nice snack and she said, "because you're pregnant." It was so sweet. 

Last night I woke up after dreaming about you. Just a random dream about when you were in the hospital and it caught me off guard. I immediately started crying and it took a while to go back to sleep. I just miss you sweet boy. So very much. 

Love you like crazy. 

Xoxo
Mom


1 comment:

  1. Love you so much. Glad you are having a good time with Josh and Carol and fam. Sure miss you like crazy. I love Caleb and think and talk about him everyday. We pray for your family everyday. Our hearts are changed forever by your sweet boy.

    xoxox
    Ang

    ReplyDelete