Saturday, January 3, 2015

Couldn't Agree More


2014 was even harder than 2013. And both more trying and stretching years than I could possibly have imagined. Although we never stopped hoping, even through the uncertainty each week brought and even until the last few breaths Caleb took, to raise Caleb with his sisters we learned that was not his path and that he was needed in heaven. Through all of this I was never alone. Our family was never alone. We were comforted, strengthened and lifted up through our worst of times. I am forever grateful for the knowledge I have of my father in heaven, my savior and their abiding love for me and my family. I could not have gotten through the past 15 months without it. 

We will all go through trials in this life. The trial and its severity often times is no reflection of the person you are. But the way you choose to handle the trials that come your way and where you turn can help you or hinder you. God has promised us He is there for us, He will not leave us comforless. He is always there. He will always open the door, but it is up to us to knock. I know because of experience. The answer may not be what we desire but Heavevly Father's plan for his children will always be carried out while we are provided with strength and comfort. I am forever grateful for my Savior and that I do not walk this path alone. 


1 comment: