Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween

Last year I was in the hospital trying all I could to stay pregnant with you. I am incredibly grateful I am not in the hospital this Halloween with your baby sister. I still can't believe you're going to be a big brother

The morning started with a beautiful sunrise...a Caleb sky as Cohen calls them. 
We went to breakfast at Kneaders with the girls. 
Then we got ready in costumes..
The Mad Hatter, Superwoman, Olivia the pig who IS smiling under that snout, and a Wildcat Cheerleader (opted out of the porcelain makeup for a cracked doll cheerleader). Oh you have the most adorable sisters. 

Garner Village 
Such cute cousins! 


We had so much fun with family. 
Julia said, "Mom, will you take a picture of me?" And proceeded to lay down in this pose. She cracks me up. 

After Gardner Village we stopped at cafe rio for dinner. Mmmm. We took off to Granny and Papas church trunk or treat. Then the girls were insistent on going trick or treating to a neighborhood where people are home. There was a herd of kids and it was a blast! 
I loved listening to your songs throughout the day. Goodness we love and miss you. 

Your sister, Alexis, has to be the most active baby I have ever carried. I love it. She must know she has too keep up with her 5 older siblings. 

We had a fabulous Halloween! 
Sure do love you. 

Xoxo
Mom

1 comment:

  1. I am a friend of Amanda's and have commented before and followed your blog over the last year. I just wanted to thank you. Your faith and strength is so inspiring. Amanda shared a little in her testimony today about your story and how it has changed your perspective--God has a plan for us and we have to trust that plan...even if we don't always like the plan. You have strengthened my hope and my testimony. Thank you. You've touched more lives than you realize. You and your family are included in my prayers every day.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete