Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What We're Up To

Here's what we've been up to lately.
Here is what Lexie's poor armpit looked like after the stinking ants found her in her bed. 
Poor baby.

One of the invasions of the stinking ants. Ugh.

 Claire performed in a Cabaret night at the Performing Arts Center for cheer. She had a great time and did an awesome job.
This girl is so fun.


 Throughout the year each of the cheer moms are in charge of something for the cheer team. I was nominated with another mom for the 2 parade floats. The first of which is the homecoming parade. So Claire and Dad went to work and built a barn.
 Not too shabby, huh?
 I was the painter. Pretty fitting since Grandpa was a painter. 
 The theme for homecoming was "Sting the Stangs." So we put a horses bum in a barn and hung yellow jackets around ready to sting.
 Super happy with the way it turned out and so were the cheerleaders.
 It was pretty awesome. ;)
 Hallie and Audrey started softball. Audrey changed from gymnastics and Hallie wanted to stay in gymnastics but the coach begged us to let her play since they didn't have a full team. Hallie said she'd give it a try.
 I found this on my phone...little selfie on the way to the game.
Love her. I'll get some pics of the two playing next week!!!

This is one of my favorite things that Lexie does.
She holds on to her car seat while we are driving. I don't know why I find it so adorable but I do.
She is so so sweet. So good natured and happy. It's like she cried for three months solid and then is a totally different baby now. She has just the sweetest disposition. 


 She sure is a spitter. I love that she scooted to the tile before she launched this one. 
Good girl, Lexie. Good girl.

Julia pulled out her top front tooth all by herself. She was rather excited about it and she has her two front teeth missing now. I asked her if she was going to ask for them for Christmas and her response was, "No, that's boring."

This is Daddy's favorite picture because Lexie is so excited about the pumpkin she is cross eyed. 
The next picture I took she was eating the pumpkin. 

I found these soggy pieces of paper in Lexie's crib when I went to pick her up from a nap.
Somehow, still can't figure it out, Julia's school paper made it in her crib and Lexie ate all of it except what is in the picture. I guess the baby ate her homework. Sheesh, I'm glad Lexie didn't choke or get a paper cut.

A few days later Lexie was getting really water eyes and coughing while Hallie was at gymnastics. I found this piece of goldfish wrapper in her mouth she was starting to choke on
Goodness she's had a lot of close calls lately.

 Here's a picture of us at the arboretum. A sweet lady insisted on taking one of me WITH Lexie since moms are rarely in the pictures. 
Oh how I love you and all your sisters. 
Love you, buddy.

xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment