Friday, October 16, 2015

Pay it Forward


Tuesday we finished watching the movie Pay It Forward.  I gave each student $1 and told them they were to make their dollar grow.  I told them it didn't matter how they did it as long as it was legal.  I gave them many ideas that students from previous years have used. We will use this money throughout the year to PAY IT FORWARD in our school and community. This is my favorite project of the year!

Mrs. Helmer


Hi this is claire i am doing this pay it forward project for my PALS class and I'm trying to raise money. All the proceeds will benefit families, provide meals, funeral expenses, and any other  needs. i would love for People all across the country (even world) to come together. if you would like to be a part please email me at leahefish@gmail.com and i will send you our adress so you can send in $1. You can also use that email address and  use PayPal if you'd prefer.  Thank you so much, i can't wait to see how many people participate. All mail must arrive to my address by next Thursday, October 22.
thanks again, claire


No comments:

Post a Comment