Sunday, September 27, 2015

Lexie's 6 Month Pictures

When I was in Utah Angie insisted we call Bree and schedule a session for Lexie's 6 months pictures. Even though it was her birthday she still arranged for Lexie's pictures. Love her and her big heart. I am beyond excited and can't even stand the cuteness in these pictures. Honestly, this is the sneak peak and I can't wait to get the rest. This girl just lights up our world.



This little lady is scooting like crazy and is going to crawl any day. She loves to blow raspberries and put everything in her mouth. She loves solid food and already knows that cell phones are something she wants. She eyes them constantly and grabs at them whenever possible. She will talk up a storm and make the sweetest little noises. Gosh I love her. Oh and she had a breakthrough with naps! When I wrote my crying donut post and she only slept for 20 minutes I started crying all over again. I cried out to Heavenly Father and just said I couldn't do it and needed help and I remembered a book Daddy bought me about sleep and babies. "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child." I read that a lot of times 2 hours is too long for some babies between naps even though it's the typical time. Some babies need less time between naps. So I put Lexie to bed after an hour and a half of being awake and voila...most of the time she sleeps at least an hour. Oh my goodness it has been so wonderful. Alexis was just overtired. Poor little baby. She is much happier with more sleep and SO AM I!!! :) I need to be able to shower and eat and clean the house a bit. There ARE 5 kids in the house!!!

I am going to bed. It's wayyyy past my bedtime.
xoxo
Me

1 comment: