Monday, July 6, 2015

Picture Overload


Lexie the elf. 

All swaddled with her arms by her face. 
That's how Lexie's ultrasound pictures were. Always had her hands by her face. 

Beauty parlor spa in a fort. 

Pampering mom. 

Sweet girls. 

Just trying to calm Lexie. Success! Go daddy go! 

Claire adores Lexie. 


Such a sweet profile. 
This little miss is starting to get a bit of a dimple like her brother. Oh how I hope it is!!!!

Drive in movie. 

Sleeping beauty. 

Sporting Julia's pirate hat! 

The balancing act. 

Love watching these two.

First time to the pool. 

I love the way she crosses her ankles. 

Happy girl. 

So happy she's happier! 

She is well loved that's for sure! 

Oh how I love her. 

How could you not love this face? 

She was in the swing and sissies kissed her with lipgloss on. 

I call this, "Lexie's entourage." Wherever she is the girls flock and follow. It makes my heart happy. 

Getting some arm fat. I love it 

Selfies. 

Love them. 

More selfies. 


Cheer pics!!!! Gosh I love her. 

Oh Hallie. Love her personality. 

Lexie's nap sweat. Such a hot box. 

Uncle David had a layover in Dallas for a few hours so we rushed to the airport to see him right after we picked Claire up from a week at church girls camp. Super fun to see him. 

Julia reading to Lexie. I think my heart might melt. 

Sleepy Lexie. 

Whew. That was a lot of pictures. 
Love you. Like crazy. 

Xoxo
Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment