Monday, July 6, 2015

I can't think of a title. All I know is time feels like an enemy. I don't want time to keep going as we get further and further away from the memories of you, further away from the time we spent with you and hugged you and kissed you. Time seems to be moving forward at warp speed as I take care of Lexie. I love her like crazy. She's already 4 months old. I wish I could hold both of my babies today, every day. The constant truths that keep me anchored through all of this is the firm knowledge that your life and plan are different than most of Gods children and that families are forever. You were meant for things in heaven and your time on earth was supposed to be short. Your life here for almost 7 months was truly miraculous. We were blessed so many times during those months. I know I will be with you again, that we will be together as a family.  I will be able to hold you and kiss you again. Our Savior made that possible and its impossible to convey even a portion of just how grateful and indebted I truly am. I love Him so much for what he did so that we can be together again. 

I miss you so much. 

I love you, sweet boy, all the way to heaven and back. 

Xoxo 
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment