Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sunnyvale Shower

The girls were so excited to come to the shower with me to celebrate your sweet baby sister. They love things like this and were screaming when I told them they could come.

The decorations Cindy made were amazing. Seriously, she out did herself. Everyone did such a fabulous job. The decor, food, and dessert were so fabulous!
Such a cute display with little take home bags. Love the colors and all the little touches.

The three hostesses. Love these girls so very much. There are no words.

Here is a pic of me with your sissies.

The girls loved holding all the babies at the shower. This is Tate...he is your NICU friend. So happy I could see so many of your friends from the NICU and their amazing mammas! I'm just bummed I only snapped a couple pictures. I didn't get any of the friends that came. :( 
There were friends from undergrad, law school, NICU, church and more. One sweet friend drove three hours from Longview!!! Boy did we feel the love.

Here is Julia holding baby Isabella who is five weeks old. Julia was just eating it up!

Your sisters were so fun to watch and hear opening gifts. Most people said the best part about the shower was watching them scream and ooh and aah.



There were so many gifts. Such love and thought went into them and I was surprised my emotions stayed in check.

Love these three.
Honestly I felt and still feel so incredibly spoiled. The second Auntie Cindy found out I was pregnant she was calling dibs on throwing a shower. After Julia we got rid of everything because we thought she was our last. But then you came to our family and made such an impact on each of our lives. Then we just got the biggest surprise ever with your baby sister. So we were pretty much starting from square one. Oh how grateful we are to have so many friends and people on this journey with us. After the shower I came home and my emotions caught up with me. I had a good cry. We were waiting until you got closer to coming home to have a shower for you. At times it seemed it was just around the corner and at others I wondered if we would ever have one for you. Oh how I wish things could have been different. That you were home with us laughing at your sisters, running away from them with their american girl doll toys and being picked up everytime you started even wimpering. But God had a different plan for you. I know you're with Him fulfilling that plan. I sure love you, Caleb. I'm so tremendously proud of you and honored to be chosen as your mother. 

I miss you every day. My heart will never be the same. But I wouldn't have it any other way because you are ours forever. 

We are oh so blessed. 

Xoxo
Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment