Thursday, November 12, 2015

Caleb's Lovey Drive

In honor of Caleb's upcoming 2nd Birthday we are doing our Lovey drive.
Each Lovey donated will be taken to the NICU at Dallas Presby and delivered to the fighters there with this Christmas card from our sweet Caleb.
If you would like to donate a lovey for his birthday we will collect 
them until Friday, December 11th. Last year we received so many lovies that we were able to take them to the NICU on his angelversary as well. We are so touched by your generosity and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Here are the girls last year when we took all the lovies to the NICU. 
It was so special and we love going.



For those of you that don't know what I mean when I say lovey here is a link to what they are. If you need my address if you prefer to ship them to me just send me an email at leahefish@gmail.com and I'll send you our address.

Just after Caleb was born the girls went to the store and picked out a stuffed animal (lovey) to keep with him all the time. His stuffed animals kept him company when we couldn't be there. It's crazy to see the lovey when he was smaller than it!

But he chubbed up rather quickly! Oh I love his cheeks!

He loved his lovies and had a collection growing.

Thank you for being a part of our lives and for all of your love and support.

Much love,
Fish Fam



2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to see pictures of Caleb, and to remember his sweet personality and strong spirit. I'm so glad that you do all that you do to keep his memory fresh. It lets us have new experiences with him. I love that boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to see pictures of Caleb, and to remember his sweet personality and strong spirit. I'm so glad that you do all that you do to keep his memory fresh. It lets us have new experiences with him. I love that boy.

    ReplyDelete