Monday, July 4, 2016

It's coming

We are getting closer to your two year angelversary. I still can't believe your time came to go back to heaven so soon. I miss you. So much I can't express it. July 8th, 2014 was such a hard day. I can't believe our family went through all we did. I dread that date but it's almost here again. When you have lost someone you relive the day they passed away when it comes. It's such a hard day. 

I love you so much, Caleb. I'm so thankful you're my son. So thankful I was chosen to be your mother. Thank you for everything you taught me. I am a much better person because of you. 

Love you to heaven and back. 

Xoxo
Mom 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry!!! Love you so much. Love that Mr. Caleb. More than I can say. You're in my heart and prayers!

    xoxo
    Angie

    ReplyDelete