Thursday, February 4, 2016

Pictures from your Lovey Drive

We had so much participation in your lovey drive and it made my heart happy each time we received one. I am so grateful to everyone that sent them to us. One person sent 20!!!! I was shocked! 

Going to the NICU is something we look forward to and we love giving those 
babies their own lovey in your honor. 

Your sisters are just the cutest aren't they? :)

Here we are with Katie, one of your awesome nurses.

 Oh these halls. We walked through them so many times.

We left hats that a dear friend crocheted for the little preemies. 
They are soooooo cute and tiny and were made with so much love.

 I was so excited to see Nurse Vicki there! We love her too!

 Waiting patiently. :)


Here's a pic whole family. 
I like to think you are in the NICU often providing strength and comfort to the fighters there. I am certain there were angels around you when you were there and I'm sure you're helping the babies and families now. Happy Birthday, sweet boy. You are celebrated so very much and your life will always be remembered. 

I love you all the way to heaven and back.

xoxo
Mom







No comments:

Post a Comment